Thursday, March 4, 2010

- Comment from Nur Hafizah -

Assalamualaikum...
Have a good day !!
Hurmmm...Instructional Technology give me some new knowledge. Before this, I don't know how to use Adobe Photoshop and how to make movie maker. I always think, how to make poster without help from others, without give money for those who help to make the poster. This is very attractive and benefit knowledge for me. But, I'm not suitable with this kind of job. I'm very unpatience. I can't wait and sit for hours to settle the job given. I'm also not a creative person. Although, this knowledge can make money for me but I'm not interested. Maybe just for this time. I hope, in my future, I can use this kind of knowledge. Instructional Technology enhancing the knowledge that is existed in computer. It's depends on us, how we use this knowledge in life.
Instructional Technology subject is good for us. But, for some people it's difficult to catch up. Maybe they not interested.
Erm..this is my opinion......(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment